The Atkinson Consulting Group is an established Indigenous owned management consultancy with extensive experience working between all levels of government, diverse stakeholder groups and the Indigenous community service sector.
We are committed to Indigenous communities and restoring their wellbeing and rights in society through strategically partnering with key agencies, business and mainstream services to enhance Indigenous access in the socio-economic arena.
Based in an environmentally-friendly office in Melbourne’s CBD, ACG offers quality professional services across Australiain organization development, strategic planning, reconciliation action planning, project evaluation and advisory services.
- Good governance and change management
- Workforce solutions
- Aboriginal executive recruitment support
Strategic Planning and Management
- Strategic business and community planning
- Community development strategies
Reconciliation Action Planning
- Reconciliation action planning
- Cultural competency auditing
Project Monitoring and Evaluation
- Social research and consultancy
- Evaluation and monitoring frameworks
- Problem solving and decision making
Report Editing and Research Assistance
- Report drafting, editing and finalisation
- Project support
- Community engagement and negotiation
- Economic and social planning
- Land justice and heritage matters
Staff at Atkinson Consulting Group have extensive experience working with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities. We also work with local, state and federal government agencies, private business and non-government organisations.
- Due diligence and ethical practice
- Honesty and integrity
- Valuing diversity
- Team work
- Group and individual empowerment
- Giving back to the community
For further information please call Atkinson Consulting Group on (03) 9111 0170
 Formerly Atkinson Kerr and Associates (AKA)